Small Solutions, LLC is committed to not only bringing the best, most reliable service to its customers, but also the best products recommended by our certified, licensed technicians.
HVAC systems that help to control the heating and cooling in our businesses or homes should not only help us to be more comfortable, but also help us breathe better, cleaner air. Blue-Tube UV is the most popular germicidal product for HVAC systems in the world. This UV light product is an easy, safe, and efficient way to keep your air system clean and help improve your overall indoor air quality.
UV Lighting We Offer:
Bryant® UV Light Features:
- Proven effective at sterilizing and killing mold and other biological contaminants
- Uses Blue-Tube UV-C light that scrambles the DNA of microorganisms which prevents them from reproducing
- Silent operation enhances your family’s comfort and health.
QUATTRO Light Commercial UV Air Sterilization Systems
Inspired by the overwhelming success of the Commercial UV Bio-Wall, the QUATTRO is designed as a Light Commercial / Residential In-Duct UV Air Purifier. The QUATTRO can treat the entire duct at one time, destroying up to 99.9% of the biological and chemical contaminants in the air-stream.
The Quattro includes three (3) 18″ High-Intensity Pure Fused Quartz UVC Germicidal Lamps and one (1) 18″ High-Intensity Pure Fused Quartz UVC / UVV Lamp, which are attached to four (4) Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors and are mounted parallel to the air-stream.
Adjustable mounting brackets permit the Lamps and Reflectors to be extended up to 15″ from the duct wall so the assembly can be positioned in the center of the duct-work, creating a wall of Germicidal UV energy up to 24″ deep.
• Treats the entire duct at one time
• Destroys up to 99.9% of biological contaminants at one time
• Destroys chemicals & biological odors
• Installed PARALLEL to the air-stream results in greater ‘Dwell Time’ between the air & the UV Lamps
• 1,600 microwatts per/cm² of UV intensity @ 36″
• Four 18″ High Intensity Pure Fused Quartz Lamps
• Four Anodized Parabolic Reflectors intensify & maximize 360° of UV Energy
• Pressure Sensor turns purifier On & Off. Simple installation, just ‘Plug & Play’
• LED ‘Smart System’ Status Visual Display
• Four High-Output Electronic Rapid-Start Ballasts
• Adjustable Clutch allows for Reflectors & Lamps to easily extend up to 15″ to the center of the duct
• Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
• Recommended Lamp change-out: Commercial: 2 years / Residential: 3 years
We’re certified with Sanuvox, the industry leader in ultraviolet & object sterilization.
Sanuvox Technologies Inc. is a global leader in ultraviolet air treatment providing the most advanced cost-effective In-Duct & Stand-Alone UV Air and Coil Sterilization Systems available. Proprietary Sanuvox UV Systems are designed to maximize exposure time delivering the Ultraviolet energy required to deliver exceptionally high airborne disinfection rates.
The Sanuvox R Max represents an evolution in UV for whole home air treatment. The high-efficiency patented design destroys airborne bio-chemical contaminants, while providing important user information on the 3” Back-Lit LCD display.
Installed into the return or supply plenum, the Sanuvox proprietary process maximizes dwell (contact) time between the air and UV energy.
With the ability to treat homes up to 4,000 sq.ft., the patented technology rapidly purifies the air and removes odors within the home.
When a bio-film (a coating of microbial growth) covers a coil, it acts as an adhesive, attracting dirt and coating the fins of the coil. This results in an odor emanating from the equipment and a loss in energy efficiency as the equipment must work harder to provide the same air temperature.
Installed on the air conditioning’s evaporator coil, the Saber Pro keeps the system running at top efficiency, saving you electricity and preventing the coil from becoming a source of bad air quality and poor odor.
The Saber Pro features a wireless LCD monitor to provide real time status updates.
It is supplied with a mounting bracket, which can be mounted to the side of the coil allowing the UV lamp to be inserted in-between or over the coil.
Benefits of the Sanuvox UV Air and Coil Sterilization Systems:
- Dramatically improve Indoor Air Quality which is often the cause of “Sick Building Syndrome” symptoms & Building Related Illnesses (BRI)
- Reduce airborne bio-chemical contaminants which may affect workplace absenteeism
- Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants including viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, germs, chemicals and VOCs
- Reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors which may result from outside air or re-circulated air within the building
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Sanuvox has been tested by the EPA & National Homeland Security
- A “Green” Technology