Small Solutions, LLC is committed to bringing the best, responsible service to its customers, but also the most reliable products recommended by our certified, licensed technicians.
The importance of air filtration is lost on most people. Air pollution is 5x worse indoors then it is outdoors. The biological and chemical contaminants in indoor air need to be addressed, so that those in your home or business can breathe safely and easily. With a great air filtration system, you won’t need to worry about the air in your home.
Air Filtration We Offer:
Honeywell F100 Features:
- Filters have a large surface area to capture more airborne particles from dust and smoke to mold spores and pet dander.
- Cleans the air in all rooms throughout your home, using your HVAC system to distribute clean air
- Maintains high airflow in your heating and cooling system so that it functions at full efficiency
Bryant® Whole-Home Air Purifiers
- Our highest performing solution for clearing the air in your home, theEvolution® Air Purifier features Captures & Kills™ technology designed to remove bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold and more
- These particulates aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms and could be carrying cold and flu viruses.
Other Air Filtration Products (Using Air Ducts):
- Install a Media Filter: placed in your return duct to filter out tree pollen and other contaminants.
- $450.00 installed (Highly Recommended)
- Install an ERV: to pretreat the air coming into the house and exhaust stale air.
- $2500.00 installed
- Sanuvox UV Air Sterilizer Light: we have a portable model you can try in home.
- $1200.00 installed